Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Miscellaneous

Shame on me. During a moment of weakness today, I ate the kids treats from the Advent Calendar (only days 22-25). Thats not too bad, right? I still have time to replace them. I just can't have Hershey Kisses in the house without eating them.

Cute things they say... I was wrapping gifts today and asked M what we should get Brian for Christmas. He said, "maybe some underpants, some brand new ones still in the package." Then a few seconds later he said, "I hope we can find some firefighter underpants, ones with firefighters ON THEM!!!" Too cute. I'll look online to see if we can find some. Do you think he'll wear them to work?

I was helping the kids brush their teeth this morning before school and running late as usual. I looked at myself in the mirror and said I didn't think I needed any face make-up on today and then asked M what he thought. (I was just making small talk - I hadn't showered and was pretty grubby- got ready after I took M to school). M looked at me and very nicely said, "maybe just a little on your chin." Then said with a smile, "it's not really that bad though." My skin on my chin is a little angry right now!

While hugging me today, K said, "I love you soooooo much mommy." She can be so sweet.

I told her we were going to do some Christmas shopping today... just us girls. Then she said, "yeah, girls not boys!" Then she said, "we go to Target?" Her favorite books are Llama Llama Mad at Mama and Llama Llama Red Pajama and the Mad at Mama one talks about how the little llama doesn't want to go shopping with mama because she has to look at knees all day while in the stroller (it's really cute) and while we were shopping she recited the last few pages to me about how she wasn't mad at Mama because she was shopping with Mama, together. After about 6 stores and no fussing I took her to Starbucks for a chocolate milk. She loves the Organic Soy Chocolate Milks. When I told her we could go get one she screamed, "that'll be FUN!!" While in Starbucks she belted out at the top of her lungs, "the cows give us milk, the cows give us milk, hi-ho the dairy-o, the cows give us milk, the chickens give us eggs...." She loves to sing, thats for sure.

More pictures from Minden, NV.


While at the Children's Museum, I challenged Brian to a game of Dance Revolution.
That is SO FUN!!


Gettin' our groove on. He beat me 3 out of 3!!!


Jr. Firefighter.


Dress up.


Accessories girl.


Space shuttle.


Playing supermarket.


Some from my photo shoot (not that I know what I'm doing). You can click on the picture to make it larger.

Off to wrap presents.
Melissa

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

Okay, so I about fell out of my chair laughing that you stole the advent calendar candy!!! That is so something I would do!