Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Discovery Science and Space Museum

I've been too busy/tired to blog. I'm working a little extra plus my mom came for a visit and we've been busy doing projects around the house. My new bedroom furniture is in and just beautiful. It's almost fun to do laundry now. Almost. We've been stacking our clothes up in the corners of our bedroom for years because we were both sharing one VERY SMALL dresser. Now we each have our own dresser with plenty of storage and a nightstand. My dresser even has 2 shelving units on the sides. Maybe I'll post pictures. The only thing is, of course I couldn't have my ugly white/gold ceiling fan or my horrible wall lamps with my beautiful new bedroom set so we had to get new lamps and a new ceiling fan. It just snowballs from there. Now I want to paint the room (it's white, yuck) and I just have to have new bedding. Mine is so frumpy. We really should get a nice comfy chair for the sitting area and it just goes on and on.



Mine, all mine! It's even bigger than it looks in the picture. See how white the walls look now?


The sides, I don't have the shelves in yet.


Brians. The drawers are nice and big. See the clothes piled up everywhere?


I need the big comfy chair, accessories, pictures on the walls, paint, fresh flowers... etc.


Last week Brian and I took K to daycare and spent the day alone with M. Boy was he excited. He must have asked me a dozen times that morning whether he had to go to school or not. I told him we were going to tell a little fib and tell K that he was going too (not that she cares) and it sure made it more fun and special for him. He told K on the way to drop her off, "mom and dad are going to pick me up from school too, right mom?" We went to the Discovery Science and Space Museum. It's all hands on stuff for kids just his age. We had a good time but he had a tummy ache and at one point had to go into the bathroom and try to throw up. Then we went to Toys R Us just to look around. He had never been there. I ended up getting a phone call from Willy (my daycare provider) about 3:30 saying that K had thrown up also. They were fine that evening and he went to school the next day.


Funny one.


Finally a picture of M and I. He wouldn't look at the camera though.


My Astronauts.

K's started to say, "that's not OK." Usually to M but she's given it to me a few times also. She also says, "whatever." She came back from Aunt Sue's and Uncle Jim's saying that. Although Sue says she must get that from me. Whatever!

Last night when I was giving M a bath, I asked him how he got potatoes/french fries in his ears. He said, "I just put them in my mouth and then they come out my ears"... and looked at me like, duh.

Will write more later. I have a few pictures of the kids from yesterday. Hopefully I'll have more energy today.

No comments: