Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where a kid can be a kid.

I learned a very important lesson today. Don't ever go to Chuck E. Cheese's on a weekend. It was a mad-house. They had dozens of birthday parties going on and the noise level was way up there. I had promised the kids that we would go because we took them to get their Christmas pictures taken on Friday and they were so very patient and good (twice... long story) so I owed them.

M has said a few very sweet things lately. We were at the park yesterday and I was freezing so I told him it was time to go home. He cuddled me a few times because I was making a big deal and saying how much he was helping to keep me warm and then he said, "do you want me to take my shirt off so you can wear it?"

Today I was saying something about money (can't remember what off hand) and he said, "you can have the money out of my piggy bank, mommy." Too sweet.

Some not so cute things he said out of anger today. He napped yesterday and finally fell asleep at 9:45 pm last night. Need I say more?

1. You're being a BRAT to me!!
2. If you do that, I'm going to pull your hair!!
3. I'm never going to let you watch YOUR shows!!


He loves this one because you get a lot of tickets.


K loves this one but she always misses the ducks.


Air Hockey!


They played each other. She did pretty well but quickly lost interest.


It's all about the tickets!! M put a token in a came and hit the jackpot. We didn't even know it until the tickets just kept coming out. He won 50. It was the highlight of his day for sure.


She loves the tickets too.


Spider Stompin'. I love watching them play this one. It's behind you, K!!

Off to pack lunches for the kids. I have a root-canal to look forward to in the morning.
Lucky me. :(

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

Sorry I forgot to warn you about the weekends at Chuck E Cheese, the are brutal. If you have to go definitely lunch time during the week. I heard there is something in Roseville, like John's Incredible Pizza, that is suppose to be way fun!Love the pictures-good luck tomorrow with the root canal!