Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

M - Stylist to K

This morning I overheard the kids playing together in K's room so I decided to peek in on them. I found M looking in K's jewelry box and dressing her up in all her costume jewelry. I think he really wants to play in it but realizes it's a "girl toy". They were just too cute. He put on several necklaces, bracelets, earring and even a barrette in her hair and then told her how pretty she looked. She kept saying, "thanks, M" after every piece. Priceless.


Hmmmm, what should I put on? M's still in his jammies.


She wasn't so sure about it at first.


Time for earrings.


Putting a butterfly barrette in her hair. I wonder if he could do a better job than Brian
at doing K's hair? See this post.


I just like this one.

I couldn't get a picture of the finished product because all of a sudden she said, "all done" and started taking everything off.

I have a date tomorrow with M. He's out of school for Veteran's Day so I thought I would send K to school and enjoy some 1 on 1 time with M. He's excited and keeps whispering not to tell K. Not sure what our plans will be yet.