Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baking cookies

The kids helped me make chocolate chip cookies the yesterday. They turned out so yummy. We used the Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips and recipe on the back and I have to say, they turned out so much better than when I use the Nestle Tollhouse ones. They may be the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever made. I don't have much else to say but here are a few pictures. Of course.


Are they eating or helping?


My cute boy. He has had excellent behavior lately as well. See the flour on his cheek?


Is K reading the recipe?


My favorite part... the cookie dough. M likes it too. This picture wasn't posed!


K wasn't crazy about the batter. She at 1/2 a spoonful and then decided to go outside to play.


Off to bed, I work an extra shift this week so I probably won't be blogging much.
Melissa

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

Yumm cookies, and all I have is the ready made Tollhouse in the refrigerator. I guess that will have to do. Maybe I will just eat the dough, that is the best part! Cute pictures!