Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our little "echanic"

Well, I don't have much time to write tonight because it is so late. Our washing machine broke and today Brian was trying to fix it and when he stepped away for a minute M ran and got his tools and jumped in there. He told me he was a "echanic." I couldn't resist snapping these photos. He was talking to himself and saying "hmmm" just like Brian does. He asked me to stop taking pictures so he could work!!

Big thanks to Brian for taking 7 loads of laundry to the laundromat! Cost us $20 bucks. I offered but I think he needed a little break from the kids plus there are usually some shady people at the laundromat. I worked the last 3 days so he's had them a lot. He wasn't able to fix it because we need a new part.

K had a routine doctors appointment today. She weighed 25 lbs and 15 ounces and was 35 1/2 inches. If it's really true that you double their height when they are 2 to see how tall they will be as an adult, she'll be 5'11. I don't know if I believe that or not. We were concerned that she is not learning her colors and the doctor said "she's only 2". And that they used to learn that in kindergarten. They all learn at their own speed. I like his relaxed attitude. She is so very smart though. She sings at least 10 songs, can count to 15, knows her ABC's and can say anything.




He gathered all of HIS tools up.


Told us he's wearing his goggles for safety and wondered why Daddy didn't wear any.

No comments: