Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh no, we need stock in Duracell Batteries

I know this is my 2nd post today... I'm a big loser. Brian's gone, it's Cinco de Mayo and I really don't want to go downstairs and clean up the daily mess. The other day I bought a bubble gun and it really is a lot of fun. We all had a blast but I can see I'm going to have to go and clear Costco out of their AA batteries!! We also already went through 1 bottle of bubbles! They don't tell you 1 bottle will last you 15 minutes!

Today I had to put K on a time-out and she won't stay on time-out anymore so I sit on the step with her but don't look or talk to her. She kept saying "mommy, want a hug" or "mommy, want a kiss." She was kissing my arm and trying to pull me closer for a hug over and over. She is very affectionate... actually both kids are. I'm lucky for that I guess.


What fun he had... I should have bought 2 though (less fighting).


Tickled her hands.


K's turn. When he didn't want to give it to her K said "Mason time out Mommy"!

No comments: