Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Build-A-Bear

Well Dyan and I took the kids to Build-A-Bear today. We had a nice time. K wasn't into it but I didn't figure she would be... she's just too young to really get it. The rest of the kids loved it though. M made his bear a fireman and he named it "Fireman Sam". Of course, he had to have the boots that go with it also. K made a cute little bear with a Hello Kitty girly outfit on. Cost us $79.00! I like to put the price of things so the kids can get an idea of how much things cost when they were little. No telling how much things will be when they have kids. K loved her bear once we got home and played with it for the rest of the day... M did too. After we were done with our bears the kids went on the carousel at the mall and boy were they excited about that too. The boys were giggling and running with excitement to get to the carousel. I don't have any great pictures of K at Build-A-Bear because she wouldn't let me (go figure) but I like the one of all four of them. Very hard to get... the only way we got K to sit was to tell her she got to sit by Dylan (she loves him and will do anything he says). Boy crazy already!! After her first bear was stuffed she thought we could go back and pick out another bear... boy was she mad when I wouldn't let her.

I had a great day with the kids. We went to the park this morning also and they were so good. I found a park that they both love, there's always kids there and I am able to just rest while they play. It's awesome. M took a 1 1/2 hour nap!! Good and bad to that story. He just went to bed at 9:00 PM! I'm tired.... I kind of like the 7:45 bedtime without a nap but he definately wasn't as grumpy today.

I wish I could write more, I've got this pain in both of my wrists and now it's even up into my elbows. I had this off and on in my right wrist for a few months but this is the worst it's ever been and now it's in my left wrist also. Hurts all the time... even when I'm just sitting. Ice helps a little. It's painful to blow dry my hair, color with the kids, turn pages in books, sit on the computer... everything. It's really making me a little sad. Now I'm getting numbness in my fingers also. I don't know if it's Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or tendonitis or something else. I'm scheduling a doctors appointment on Monday.


I love the group picture even though K isn't looking.


M with his cheesy smile.


M helping K stuff the heart in her bear.


Cutie!


K playing with her bear "teddy" at home. She is trying to put her shoes on.

No comments: