Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa visits Sonoma Fire Department

Last Saturday (I'm so behind) we went to the christmas party at Brian's station.  The kids look forward to it every year.  In the past, they've had one of the old engines out for the kids to play on but it's in the museum now.  I think the kids were tired, and it took some time for the kids to really start having fun but by the end, they were running around and playing with the other kids.  Dyan was in town so she came along with me to the party.  Brian was working that day but met us there. 


Santa rode in Code 3 on one of the engines (lights and sirens).  So cool, by the way.  The kids are waiting for him to call their names in this photo.




K has no problem sitting on Santa's lap now.  The other say she said, "I'm not afraid of Santa anymore Mommy ..... cause I'm 3."  Why didn't I notice her tummy was showing .... grrrr!




Her FurReal Puppy was a HUGE hit.




M ran over to Santa as fast as he could, posed for the obligatory photo and couldn't wait to tear into his present.




Star Wars Transformer.




A family picture.  The lighting in the app-room sure isn't flattering.  I look pasty white don't I?




Dyan and I.  I miss her already.  Such a great friend.


No comments: