Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Crafts and Baking

We've been busy, busy, busy with Christmas stuff.  The kids absolutely love it.  K has been walking around the house singing Feliz Navidad, Rudolph, Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree and Jingle Bell Rock.  Each morning the kids run downstairs to see if they can find Sigmund and eat their treat out of the Advent Calendar.  M does a countdown every morning.


I found some small ceramic ornaments for the kids to paint.  They really took their time and did a good job.  This cute one somehow got broken (after she dropped it).  She said, "It's OK, right?  Because accidents happen." 









Serious business.









I went to a Cookie Exchange and K helped me make 4 dozen cookies.  M was in school.  We made Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookie Bars.  They turned out yummy if I do say so myself.  She loved licking the spoon (after we were done of course).




Messy face.

No comments: