Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Heartfelt Gifts

IF YOU ARE PART OF OUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY, DO NOT LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING POST.  IT WILL RUIN YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM THE KIDS.  DO NOT SCROLL DOWN.







I always try to have the kids do some kind of handmade gift for our family members for Christmas.  This year we decided to give out Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar.  They both made a mess helped quite a bit.  I'm telling you ... we had flour from one end of the kitchen to another.  They turned out nice though.  I decorated them with a wired ribbon and instructions.



M can be so silly sometimes.  He cracks me up.




K loves to stir.




I'm nagging him in this picture ... I can be SUCH a NAG sometimes.  (Don't make a mess, be careful, watch what you're doing, etc.)  Just look at the facial expressions and hand gestures.

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

I like homemade gift ideas from the kids - we have such a big family. Looks like you guys had fun making the mess - I mean, cookie jars :)