Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Decorating our tree

We decorated the tree after M got home on Friday.  The kids were good.  In the battle between kids and ornaments, the kids one.  We lost a few ... they were careful but somehow kept getting dropped.  Luckily, none of them were my special ones.  I wish I'd done the lights before M got home because he kept trying to put ornaments on while we were doing lights and was very inpatient.  He LOVES decorating the tree.  K liked it but was nervous after the ornaments were broken. 


This picture just cracks me up.  Here's M being a mean Santa but he looks more like Gangsta' Santa to me!!  He can be so funny sometimes.




We couldn't decide between the snowman or angel tree topper.  After a family vote, Dad lost and the snowman it was.  REACH K.




Cutie.  He's been calling himself an elf.  My kids love Christmas.




Hanging her special ornament from this year.  It's a big letter K that looks like a decorated cookie.




More decorating to do.




I'm so disorganized, I can't find my tripod so this is the best I could do while setting my camera on a chair.  M walked by the tree yesterday and said, "It's a beauty!"




More funnies.

The other day, a Star Wars commercial came on and K screamed out, "Star Wars .... eh, BORING!!"

We drove around to look at light tonight before bed and we stumbled upon a house that was covered in lights, Clark Griswold style and M blurted out, "Now that's what I call decorated!!"  The way he said it was so funny.


No comments: