Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

M's Jog-A-Thon

M's school had a Jog-A-Thon last Friday as a fundraiser. M got pledges from family and friends ... all of the proceeds go to his classroom for supplies and field trips. Well, the Jog-A-Thon started and M ran like the wind. It looked like he thought it was just one lap and he was going for the win. (By the way, he is super-fast) Not sure where he got that from. Definitely not his Mom or Dad. When he finished that first lap and was told he had to keep running or walking for 15 minutes, you should have seen his face. It was too funny. Brian, myself and K were there to cheer him on. He hung in there and ran/walked 6 or 7 laps. Afterwards, they enjoyed juice pops. It was very cute.


"No more pictures, MOM"



Stretch so you don't pull a muscle.




Brian got out there and ran the last few laps with him (even K did one). I had an excuse ... I was the photographer, right? I love this picture. They have exactly the same stride.

The morning was rush-rush. K and I left from here and went to the Circus. Immediately after the circus, my mom came up and we left to go camping. Busy, but lots of fun. Will post more when I can.

No comments: