Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Miscellaneous

Yesterday after M's bath, he was getting his underpants on and said something about his "privates". I told him the real name for his privates is "penis." He looked at me with crazy eyes and a funny look on his face and said, "Peanuts????" Then we both cracked up. He began to walk around while singing, "Peanuts, peanuts, peanuts!!!"

Yesterday morning, K came around the corner and said, "Do somebody need a hug?" So cute.

A few minutes ago she was playing in her playroom :) and I asked her how she was doing. She annoyingly looked at me and said, "I'm trying to play!"

He's working on his yellow words and was going to challenge today. He is having the hardest time with "this" so he must have said it 50 times while walking into school today. Each time he challenges a color he gets to go to the bookstore and pick out a new Scooby-Doo book. Today, K and I are going to the Downtown Farmers Market and then volunteering in his class. He is excited about that.

K is 33 lbs and 41 inches tall.

Brian has been on the Station Fire in Los Angeles. I'm hoping he'll be home late tonight. My mom was going to come up and watch the kids but because we only needed her for tonight, I decided to take the day off of work. It's too much for her to drive up for only 1 day. If he doesn't come home, I'll have to figure something out for tomorrow's shift. My job is so accomodating about things like that ... I'm lucky.

No comments: