Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Circus time!

K and I went on a field trip to the Circus with her preschool. She's never been before and was very excited but I don't think knew what to expect. It worried me because about 5 minutes into it, she said, "Is it almost over?" After she got used to how loud it was and some of the animals came out, she was into it. She loved when the horses performed and of course the snacks. "More licorice, please!" She was good and remained in her seat for most of the show. I highly recommend the booster seats (they are free at the service desk). She told me she had to go potty once and then when we got in there I asked her if she really or ever had too go. She gave me the most mischievous grin and said, "NO." There was only about 10 minutes left by that point and I think she'd seen enough.

A snapshot of us together.

I love being able to spend time with each of the kids alone. M knew we went to the Circus but didn't act jealous in any way. He's just that way.

No comments: