Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Mason graduated from preschool on June 18th but I've been so busy, I haven't had time to post any pictures. He's going to continue to go to St. John's until the end of July because he would go nuts at home for a month and a half. He starts Kindergarten on August 10th and can't wait. Wow! I can't believe my baby boy is starting Kindergarten. It was so cute ... the kids marched in to Pomp and Circumstance and wore caps and gowns. M was so excited and practically running down the aisle so I didn't get ANY good pictures. He had the most wonderful grin on his face too. Bummer.

Getting his Diploma from Miss Gayle, Preschool Director.

Right after the ceremony.

Brian had his eyes closed or this would have been a great shot. I'm posting it anyways.

We surprised M with an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen when we got home ... he's not a huge fan of cake but loved ice cream cake.

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

So cute, I can't believe they did cap and gown and everything-how fun!