Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My CRAZY kids.

I don't' have a lot of time to write now but over the past few weeks, I've taken a few funny pictures of the kids that I would like to post. M is absolutely going to kill me if he gets sight of these when he grows up.


M put jacks in his nose and began to buzz around saying, "look Mom, I'm a propeller plane!"



I asked the kids to put their swim clothes on for swim class and this is what I found when I went upstairs! Is he going to kill me or what? They were too funny. Look at K's crazy hair. 80's hair band?

Doin' a silly dance. Look at how muscular he is.


Brian pointed out that I've never posted a picture of Roscoe so I did a mini-photo shoot with him the other day. Here's my favorite one. He always looks so sad, doesn't he? Now that he's 7 years old, he's settled down a lot and turned out to be a great dog.


We're going to a water park today because it's supposed to be SOOO hot here. All in all, we've been pretty lucky because the weather has been so mild. I'm really looking forward to our next camping trip ... Camp Richardson at Lake Tahoe.

No comments: