Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Go fly a kite

Brian and I took the kids to the local park to fly a kite yesterday. We've never done it before and M sure had a blast. After the kite crashed he would run over and throw it back up into the air again and he even controlled the kite for a while. He sure got his exercise and even fell asleep in the afternoon (of course, it was a day that I was at work). K was interested for about 3 minutes but then she was more interested in the play area.

Setting up.


After it crashed and almost got him.


The only good picture of K. This is in one of the tunnels in the play area. Peek-a-boo.


M's turn.


My turn. I had a great time. I've never flown a kite before. We'll do this again for sure.

Nothing funny or witty to say this morning. I worked last night and then had a terrible time getting to sleep so I am groggy. At least the kids are both gone this morning so I can wake up slowly and Brian and I can just chill together.

Melissa

2 comments:

Dyan said...

Looks like the kite flying was fun! Love M's expression in the one where the kite almost got him...real genuine! Which park is that anyway? TTYL

The Esslinger Family said...

Definitely have to try kite flying! Dax has a airplane that is spring loaded and you can shoot it around outside, he loves it! Watch out for trees!