Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

Brian's parents came up for the weekend to help us install the flooring in the playroom. I had no idea what a huge project we were undertaking when we decided to do it ourselves. We started the project last November! I'm just guessing it's around 1800 square feet of flooring and baseboards (our entire downstairs). We just have one room to go. We still have my scrapbooking room which is very small but has a closet that will be difficult to do.


Mason and Grandpa leaving for a bike ride.


Brian and Kyla.


The playroom. Yeah, it's all done. We really need a rug now or the kids will have to start wearing knee pads.


The other day I was in Walmart with the kids and there was a lady that was about 5'0 and at least 350 pounds. M said, "Mom, look at her BBBIIIIIGGG .... muscles." (she had a sleeveless shirt on) My heart was pounding... I could see him looking at her and I wasn't sure what he was going to say! It wasn't too bad but I sure got the heck out of that aisle in a hurry!

Today we were in McDonald's playland and there were 2 older kids (probably 7 and 9) playing in this area with tons of balls (I know, giant cesspool). K ran in there and said, "hi guys, I play with you now?" I don't think they knew what to do or say. My outgoing girl.

That's all I have tonight.
Melissa

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

The playroom looks awesome! I am starting to find out how kids say or even repeat the craziest things!