Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Tree Hunting - Smart's Family Tree Farm

On our way home from Nevada, we stopped by Apple Hill to pick out our Christmas tree. There was such a huge difference in weather from last year.  I missed having the snow on the ground.




Kyla wanted this teeny-tiny tree but we said, no way.


Brian, reluctantly posing for a picture.  He hates me for this, I'm sure.


And ..... here it is.  We all agreed on this gorgeous 16 foot White Fir.  Why we felt the need for such a huge tree, I'm not sure.  It was quite difficult to decorate as you'll see in a later post.  I guess, Brian and I are the type of people that want to get the most bang for our buck and because any size tree was $60, we felt we must get a huge one.


The kids and I.  Wish we weren't so bluish-tinged but for some reason, I couldn't fix it in Photoshop.


Awwwwwwe.  Love this one.  Roscoe is such a good old dog now.  Look at his aging face.  Just may have to frame this one and put it in Mason's bedroom.


Smart's Tree Farm.  Love it.


No comments: