Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pictures from Kyla's Classroom

Kyla's teacher recently discovered my blog and sent me a few pictures from throughout the school year.  She said she loved it and spent an hour and a half on a Friday evening looking at it.  I'm flattered.  Anyways, here they are.












 Pumpkin patch comes to Westlake.


Absolutely LOVE this photo.  What a great shot. 


Polar express pajama party at school.  Complete with Starbucks Hot Chocolate. 


The Christmas book exchange. 











100th Day festivities. 





I came into the classroom for Career Day and talked about being a nurse.  It was fun talking to them.  They are such a smart group of kids. 















I'm not sure what that is but I'm thinking it's shaving cream. 

Aren't these great.  Thank you Ms. Adams!

No comments: