Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gingerbread cookies

Instead of decorating a Gingerbread House this year, we decorated huge Gingerbread Man.  It was nice to each have our own cookie to decorate.  Much more peaceful ... the kids aren't always the best about sharing.

Watch out, Kyla.  Daddy's trying to get your cookie!


A before shot.  Doesn't Mason have the greatest smile?


I don't think I'm ever in a photograph without bunny ears these days.  Sneaky little boy.


I dunno.  Just love how precious his face is in this photo.


Aw ... I like this one.  I think Kyla is looking more like me now.


Mason definitely ate his share of the decorations.


Daddy's girl ... ALL.THE.WAY.


Rough-housing.


Do you think Kyla has enough candy on hers?


He begged me to put frosting on his face.  


Mason's Masterpiece.



No comments: