Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Spray Tanning Funny

So my friend Astreaa asked me to go with her to get a spray tan before the Kaiser Christmas Party.  I've never had that done before but I said I'd come along ... I got a new fancy-schmancy dress for the party and didn't want to be my pasty white self.  Well, Astreaa took care of everything and told the technician exactly what we wanted.  I ended up being too dark - freaky dark.  The plus side ... my teeth looked extra white.  Good thing we got our spray tan the day before the party to give it time to fade a little.

I can't believe I'm showing you these photos - they are SO not flattering.  The tan accentuated all of my wrinkles!

Ok, can you say, "Are you kidding me?"  Astreaa kept saying, "It's fine, you look fine!  It will fade!".  We were laughing hysterically because I knew she was LYING.


No comment. 

I had to pick the kids up from school right after I had this done.  Mason was SO embarrassed and kept saying he didn't like it and asking what happened to my face.  Trust me, it was darker in person.

I was told not to wash my face but the next morning I woke up and immediately washed my face with my Obagi.  I couldn't stand it ... then I liked the result.  Too funny.

No comments: