Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Opening presents

I didn't take as many pictures of the kids opening their presents this year because I wanted to take it all in ... and just enjoy myself.  Of course, the kids bugged us all day about how much longer it would be until they could open gifts - I remember nagging my parents about that too.

Mason's favorite gifts were his Diary of the Wimpy Kid books (believe it or not) and the 2 Wii games he wanted.

Kyla's favorite gifts were well ... all of them.  I mean that girl got SO excited over each and every one of them.  It was adorable to say the least.  She loved the pink camera and the Rapunzel doll with all of the hair tools.







Yes, we go overboard - each year.  We don't really buy for each other throughout the year though.


Priceless.


These silly Dagadar thingy's Mason wanted.


Rapunzel - isn't she such a cute doll?





Man, he's handsome.


It was another great Christmas.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. 

No comments: