Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Decorating our Tree

Ok, so we may have gone a little overboard this year with the Christmas Tree.  It was 16 feet tall and was quite a challenge to get the top of the tree decorated but we got it.


Each year, we get a new nutcracker.  They love playing with them and have a hard time deciding which one is their favorite.


Bunny Ears.


So Brian got a ladder and got up on our ledge in the entry and I had to push our very heavy tree over to him.  After he decorated the top of the tree, I had to pull it back out of the way so Brian could get out.  I laid on my stomach and tried to pull it but kept moving myself so Mason had to sit on my back so I wouldn't move while trying to get it out of there.  It was too funny.


They have a great time putting the ornaments on.


Huge helpers this year.  Mason even helped me put lighted garland on the stair railing.


Oh how they love special ornaments.  I love how some people do themed trees or have all of their ornaments matchy-matchy but I could't do it.  They best part is putting all of our special ornaments and ornaments that they've made for me over the years on the tree.  Memories.


Best shot of them together that I could get.

No comments: