Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cruise - Part 2

Our second port of call was to Ensenada.  We decided to spend the day at a local resort and then do a little partying/shopping.  We had such a relaxing day ... they had a swim up bar, an authentic mexican lunch and a gorgeous pool.  I wish the weather had been a little warmer.  I hear that July/August are better months, weather wise. 

Lacie and I.  Hanging out at the poolside bar.


My sister ordered shots of tequila.  I was too wimpy to do any more than one but they had a couple.  Yuck.  By golly, I think I've finally grown up ... I now realize how crummy I feel the next day when I drink too much and that just because everyone else is doing shots, it doesn't mean I have to.  It's taken me a long time and many, many hangover's to learn this important life lesson.


My momma and I in Ensenada.


Ok, so even though I didn't do anymore shots, I had a few more cerveza's at Papas and Beer.  We were having a blast but my mom was miserable in there and couldn't believe how wild some of the young girls were being.  We kept telling her to stop looking but she couldn't help herself.  She looked like she was getting a root canal, so we got out of there.


Back on the boat ... ready to watch the evening performance.


Mom and I at dinner.  Love her.


I'm gonna get caught up with this blogging thing, I promise.  Now that the kids are in school, I have so much more time.  :-)

No comments: