Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cruise - Part 1

My sister and I took my mom on a cruise for her 65th birthday.  My niece was able to come along as well.  We went to Catalina Island and Ensenada.  The R & R and being able to hang out with the family was absolutely wonderful. 

We were on the Carnival Paradise, a little bit older ship but still very nice.


Day 1 - enjoying cocktails on the Promenade Deck.


Fun in the sun.


We went parasailing in Catalina Island.


My sister and niece.


A before picture of my mom.  Happy Birthday.


Waiting for my turn.


And we're off.  I didn't realize that we didn't even have to get wet.  It was such a great time.


It was so peaceful, I could have spent all day up there.  My mom got to go up a second time.  There was a super nice guy that didn't have a partner and asked my mom to go up because it was here birthday.  She absolutely loved it.


Such a cool picture of my mom in the air.  She rocks!!


Hanging out at a pub in Catalina.


A good group portrait.  No, we didn't coordinate our colors ... I promise.


Take 2.  I like them both.  The original photos are much clearer.


No comments: