Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vacation Time

Back in June (I'm so behind), Brian went fishing in Wyoming and I went on a cruise so the kids spent a week with their grandparents.  They had a great time.  Because they know how much I love photos, they took quite a few.  Thanks so much for everything guys.  I appreciate all you do.

Grandpa took Mason to the California State Railroad Museum.


Mason and Kyla gave Grandpa's beard a little trim.  Here's a before picture.


Grandpa's a brave soul by trusting these two with scissors.  He looks afraid.


Happy Meals = Happy Kids


They went up to Lake Tahoe and stayed in a cabin at Zephyr Cove.  Kyla got a gigantic hot cocoa.  Yummy!


Cousin Mayci (as Kyla calls her all the time) got hot cocoa too.


Mini golfing.  Mason got a hole in one.


That's quite a stance, Kyla.


Hanging out with the family at the beach.



Kyla fell asleep at the beach and slept for 4 HOURS!  Yes, I said 4 hours.  How come she never sleeps for us!  She must have been absolutely exhausted.


Uncle Jody taught Mason how to paddle board.  Too cool.


Chillin' with Mayci.


Pizza time.  Looks like they're having a blast.


And s'mores.  2 of Mason's favorite things!


Having breakfast at Zephyr Cove.


Mason on this jumpy thing.


Kyla's turn.  I'm surprised she went on it.  She wouldn't last year at Apple Hill.


Books.  This is precious.  My kids are blessed to have such wonderful grandparents.


We've been so busy having fun this summer that I haven't had time to blog, I'm going to try to catch up over the next few days ... I'm going to have tons more to blog about when the kids start school (in 2 weeks).

No comments: