Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kyla's Photo Shoot

It took a bunch of pictures of Kyla with her new haircut the other day (before her preschool graduation).  We had a great time with it even though it was SO hot outside.  She's growing up right before my very eyes.  She is a great age right now ... I don't want her to grow up!  I took her to get her hair cut last week.  We went really short with it because her hair had become broken and dry and always seemed to look scraggly.  She absolutely loves it and at first I wasn't sure ... I kept thinking, how long is it going to take to grow back but now I am used to it and am so thankful we did it.  She has the most beautiful face and her new cut really shows it off. 

Here are the pictures, I narrowed them down the best I could.




















Stay tuned for photos from Kyla's Graduation as well as our recent vacations.

No comments: