Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kyla's Birthday Party - Part 1 of 2

I'm terribly behind on blogging!  I've just been having too much fun and have been making cards like crazy.  (My passion lately)  We had Kyla's birthday party on April 9th at The Bounce Spot.  Quite a few of her school friends couldn't come but she still had a good turnout and a great time.  It was a great place to have a birthday party.

She was SO excited about her party and started counting down the days at 7.  She said "it's my best day ever!"  She loved helping me with her goodie bags and getting everything ready for her party.  I can't believe my baby is 5!  She'll be starting Kindergarten before we know it.  She has her Kindergarten assessment next week.
A group photo.  Are they a great looking bunch of kids or what?  They were so sweaty from all of the cardio!


Kyla and two of her buddies.  She says Josh is her boyfriend and she's going to marry him some day.  She's sure of it.  Funny story - while camping this week, Kyla colored a picture for Josh and wrote "To Josh".  Well, while Kyla wasn't working, Mason sneaked in there and wrote "Love You!" on it.  Isn't that something an older brother would do?


Wheeeeee!


Sister and Mom.


Mom and I being kids.  It was fun.


While playing a version of musical chairs (spots), the kids had to crawl around like crabs.


Drew and Kyla on their spot.


Our party planner encouraged the parents to participate!


During musical chairs, they also had to walk backwards.  The party planner said to be sure you look over your shoulder so you don't run into each other.  They sure did.  It was hysterical.


Parachute time.

 
Kyla was a bit of a stinker to my sister.  Later in the day, she told told her, "There's a good Kyla and a bad Kyla."  My sister asked her which one she was and she said she was the good Kyla and she loved her.

No comments: