Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kyla - Future Animal Doctor

Absolutely blah and exhausted tonight so I don't have much to say.  I wanted to post a few pictures I took of Kyla the other day.  I'm trying to keep up with my blogging and I know I'm going to take tons more this weekend during Kyla's birthday party.

Kyla loves to photographed now which is an absolute dream to me.  She does all of her own posing.  Sometimes it's a bit too much but I love this one of her lying on her bed.


Kyla and Lucy (or Lucifer as Brian says).  She's the craziest cat!


She's such a sweet and kind girl.


She talks about being an "animal doctor" all the time.  I often find her doctoring up her injured or sick stuffed animals.


Brushing bunny's dirty teeth.


She's such a little caretaker.  The other morning she picked out Mason's shirt, pants, underwear and socks for school.  She handed them to him and said, "Here you go, buddy."

No comments: