Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Good times

As the kids get older, I find that Brian and Mason spend a lot of time together and Kyla and I spend a lot of time together.  Brian and I want to be sure to spend quality time with each of the kids so last week he had a Daddy/Daugher Day with Kyla and I had a Mommy/Son Day with Mason.  Both kids were excited about it.

Brian took Kyla skiing for the day.  She's a bit too young and had a difficult time even standing up.  Needless to say, Brian was exhausted when he got home.  Here's a cute picture of Kyla during their picnic lunch.  After skiing for a while, he took her to get a new toy at Target.  She's obsessed with all things Barbie right now, so she picked out a Barbie purse with a pretend phone, camera, driver's license and sunglasses.


Mason and I went to the Kings Basketball game.  We both enjoy basketball very much.  It was an awesome game against the Phoenix Suns.  Arco Arena was packed and loud.  They were neck and neck the entire game until the very end when the Kings pulled out a big win!!  We loved it.  He got a big kick out of covering my face in this picture.


Go Kings!

No comments: