Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Batter up

Mason had his first game on Saturday.  They beat the other team 8-1 (but who keeps score, right).  Mason has been having a very difficult time hitting off of the pitching machine so I was worried but he did fine.  He got a hit on his last ups which really boosted his confidence.  He ran the bases with the biggest smile on his face.  He also got the last put out at first base.  Proud moment.


Kyla took a picture of us before we headed to the game.


Kyla insisted that we do a silly one.


How cute is this?  Absolute favorite picture of the day.


Mason hanging out in the dug-out.


A group picture of the Cal Bears.  Such a great bunch of kids.


Mason and his good buddy from school.


He has a good batting stance.  He's growing up before our eyes.


Big swing.



I'm just about done with my blogging marathon.  I've been so busy doing crafts and making cards, I've been neglecting my blogging.  I'm loving my craft room right now.  My mom is working on the 2010 blog book and I can't wait until she's done.  I love seeing my blog on paper.  I promise to write more now that I'm caught up.

No comments: