Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Grammy time

Carol, Brian's mom spent a week at our house at the end of March.  The kids had a great time playing and cooking with her.  I enjoyed the company.  We enjoy the same TV programs and went out to dinner while Brian was at work.  Thanks Carol for a great week. 


Carol made Kyla and I matching aprons!  We love them ... they turned out so cute.  It's inspired me to start cooking more.  You know I loved it if I let Mike (Brian's Dad) take pictures of me looking like this.  Ugh.  She didn't want Mason and Brian to feel left out so she bought them matching Star Wars aprons. I haven't gotten a picture of them wearing their aprons together but I will.


Carol also brought the kids their very own cookbook.  Throughout the week, they made several of the recipes.  Check it out.  Here's the link.



Such a great picture of the two of them.  They are making a yummy treat called Gimme S'more (please). 


Little Chef at work.


Mason had a great time as well. He was a very serious helper.


Isn't he cute.  Love the cool apron.


Don't eat it all!!


The finished products.  It was so chocolaty and rich. 


What a ham.


Absolutely love this picture of Mason and his Grammy.  Priceless.


During the week, they also made ... Teeny Tiny Tacos, Leaning Tower Pizza and Car-Hoppin Chicken Strips.  It was all delicious.  My personal favorite was the pizza.

No comments: