Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Springtime fun

I was a Good Mom today.  Sometimes after a long day, I'll climb into bed and think that I could have been a better Mom that day.  "I should have played with them more, I should have had M work on his words, I should have had K work on her numbers (letters no problem ... she can't remember her numbers ... still), I should have given them more fruits and vegetables, I should have .... and on and on.  It feels like I'm always busy cleaning or doing chores around here.  If I don't keep up with it during the day, it will take me 2 hours in the evening to get it all done after the kids go to bed.  Well today, I played with my kids all day and I made them a nutritious home cooked dinner (even if they didn't eat it ... don't get me started on that).  I'm loving this spring weather.  We've been outside a lot. 

Warning ... this post is image heavy!!  I LOVE my new camera and my new printer.  I'm not kidding ... the photos I printed turned out better than the ones I've had done at Ritz Camera!!  And it's fast.  And the camera ... wow, what a different in the quality of images.



We had a tea party this afternoon outside.  We sipped on Apple Juice and ate Dried Cranberries, Cookies, Goldfish Crackers and Grapes.  K loved it.  I can make my camera take B & W photos by pushing a button so I took a few to try it out.




M also enjoyed the tea party.  He likes anything with snacking involved.




Cute one of K.




A cool action shot of M kicking the ball ... that reminds me, I need to sign them up for soccer.




Light-saber fights ... K is just using a bubble-wand so M had an advantage.



They are finally friends.  It's so cute ... Lucy loves Roscoe's tail.  She will occasionally still hiss at him though.




Grammy and Grandpa Cyr got the kids some Geode's to break and we had forgotten about them.  M found them yesterday so we went outside to break a few.  It was cool.  We put them in M's socks so they would break easier and not make such a mess.



He almost hit his toes with the hammer!!



I guess I'm going to have to buy him some new socks!  He got the biggest laugh when he put his socks back on.




So handsome ... I love his new haircut.




Cute one of the kids together.  I wish I would have gotten that hair out of her face though!!




She wanted to keep hugging him but M was done.  She's like a little monkey and wouldn't let go.


I'm excited for M's birthday party on Thursday.  He's going to have a great time and I love it when family comes to visit.  I better get busy.

No comments: