Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday to M

Well, M had his 6th Birthday Party on Thursday at the Lego Store.  He's been talking about having his party there for 2 years!!  It was a great time.  We had 11 kids (just perfect) and Brian's parents, my mom, sister and niece were also able to make it.  All of M's good friends made it and he even got to see his friend J from preschool.  It was cute to see them together again.  They each got to pick out a small Lego set and work on it for one hour.  M had a tough time deciding (that's his personality) but settled on an Atlantis set just like J picked out.

Group picture.



Working on their projects.



Together again.



A cute picture of K and Grammy playing together.



While we were at the Lego Store, my sister, mom and niece set up for the rest of the party.  It looked great.  Thanks guys.  I didn't want to miss any of the party at the Lego Store and without you ... I would have.




I would have had better pictures but he got embarrassed and was moving his head really fast while blowing out the candles.  Pictures didn't turn out.



Some of the boys checking out what he got.  Cute.




My absolute favorite picture of the day.  Is he having fun or what?  He loves the Remote Control Tarantula.



I love this one also.  He loved the pin I got him 2 years ago at his party so I found a Star Wars one this year.  It says Birthday Jedi Knight.



We opened presents from the family before the party.  He was soooo excited.



Some photos of the kids playing.



M doesn't like frosting so we got him a Cookie Cake.  It was delicious.



M got some great gifts.  He's been so busy playing with all of them that we've hardly seen him.  His favorite thing to do recently has been to pretend he's Indiana Jones.  He wears K's purse as a satchel.  He got some new Indiana Jones items, a red Dual Light Saber, an Iron-Man Mask and Gloves, Lego's, Bakugans, Cards, a Bat-Bag (for baseball), a Marble-Race, gift cards and so much more.


I took this picture a few weeks ago but forgot to post it.


Tomorrow is his actual birthday so I'm taking him to see Iron Man 2 after school.  He'll love it.

No comments: