Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I'm blessed to have 2 fantastic mom's.  Mine and my wonderful mother-n-law, Carol.  Thanks for always being there for me.  I've had a very restful day.  I woke up (at 9:15 am) to a delicious cinnamon roll, Starbuck's Coffee and flowers from my family.  Then I got to lay around and read the paper and go out to take some photographs with my new camera (until it started raining).  I came home to lunch and Mimosa's.  Yummy.  Then Brian made me dinner and hasn't let me lift a finger all day!  He's currently cleaning up from dinner and making M's lunch.  Why can't Mother's Day be one day a week?  I'm blessed.


I took this picture of my mom at M's game the other day.  I know she won't like it but I think it turned out good.  I love you so much.



I took this picture of the Tower Bridge today.  The kids call it the "yellow bridge".  I love how it turned out and am thinking of printing it huge to put above my bed.  My bedroom is grey and yellow.  What do you think?



After a few shots at the bridge, I headed to the State Capitol.  I was planning to walk around Old Sacramento but it was packed and sprinkling.  The rest of the photos were taken at the Rose Garden. 














Off to relax.

No comments: