Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Play Ball

I have so many things to blog about but I haven't had any time.  I've been snapping pictures like crazy with my new camera.  I'm in love.  Sorry Brian.  May 7th was Little League Day at the Rivercats baseball game so all of the kids wore their uniforms and we able to march in a parade before the game started.  The kids loved every minute of it.  We got lawn seats (you just lay a blanket on the grass - so cool), brought plenty of snacks and had a great time until it got too chilly outside.  K and I left during the 3rd inning (thankfully we expected this and took 2 car).  Brian and M followed about 45 minutes after.  It was a good game ... I would have loved to have seen it all.  Hopefully in 2 - 3 years we'll be able to or I think the kids would do fine at a day game.  7:05 start time - too late for my munchkins (thank goodness).


Love, love, love this one.




Go Colorado State Rams.




I think he was glad to hold the banner.




She kept tackling him.  At least they'll touch each other now.



He will pose for my camera without being asked.  What a sweetie.





A few pictures from his recent game.  Sorry, I know I post a lot of baseball pics but I just can't resist - he's adorable in the uniform.




Cool action shot.




K is such a stinker.  She is wiping off Aunt Sue's kisses in this one.




Another one ... he is so fast when he's not skipping!!



Well, I'll post more when I get the chance.  I have at least 6 more things I'd like to blog about.  Brian's been working a 72 hour shift and I start 2 back to back 3p-3a shifts.  Ugghh.  Maybe we'll actually get to see each other sometime soon.  Makes for an argument free marriage, I guess.

The kids have been sooooo good lately.  We went to Discovery Kingdom yesterday which was so much fun (and exhausting).  The best time was riding on the rapids ride.  We got absolutely soaked (not by the rapids) but by the people that put a quarter in and squirt with the water guns.  So wet that the kids had to take their shirts off and just wear sweatshirts.  We've been laughing about it since.  Next time we go, M wants to take a bag of quarters so we can get people back.  Season Passes are the only way to go $49.99 for an entire year.



No comments: