Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bad Girl

I've been a very, very naughty girl this week.  I ordered this!!!!

A new camera ... it's the Canon 50d.  I've been thinking about getting it for a long time and just decided to go for it.  It arrived in the mail yesterday and although I haven't had much time to play with it, I am completely in love.  My Rebel just didn't seem to be performing as well as it used to.  I LOVE taking pictures and I use my camera almost everyday ... money well spent.  I am the family historian you know, LOL.

And because I got a $400 rebate on the Canon Pixma Pro9000 Photo Printer ($449.00), I bought that also.  How could I not right???  An awesome photo printer for $49.  It will print photos up to 13" Wide.

Off to go play with my new toys ... should be doing housework.

No comments: