Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

MOMS Club Easter Party

My mom was in town last weekend so we took K to an Easter Party at The Club.  M and Brian went to a birthday party at Funderland.  We had rainy and stormy weather all night on Friday night but luckily it was all clear on Saturday.  K had a great time doing crafts and hunting eggs.  She only got 3 eggs but was satisfied.  I was a little disappointed because we got there about 5 minutes after the party started and they had already done the egg hunt (even though the party lasted 3 hours).  I asked Joe if they were planning to hide anymore and she ran out there and hid a few for K.

Showing us her eggs.



K and the Easter Bunny.



Granny and K doing crafts.



We talked K into getting her face painted (by bribing her with a Starbuck's Chocolate Milk afterwards).  She was the cutest bunny but couldn't wait to get it off her face.



She was less than thrilled ... can't you tell?  My mom and I loved it though.



Yeah!!  A cute one of K and I.  Minus the hole in her knee - it wasn't supposed to show.  I should probably Photoshop that out.  I also had a very cute pink cheek after this photo.



Another good one.



Bunny K with her cool shades on.



Sorry for the lack of blogging ... my wonderful sister wanted the kids for a few days and ended up watching them for 4 nights!!  Brian and I had time to get to know each other again and because of work each had a little bit of alone time.  Completely alone.  A big thank you to Sue for that.


No comments: