Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

A day at the park

Yesterday after the kids got out of school, Misty and I decided to take the kids to a new park in our area.  I snapped a few shots of them because although we hang out a lot, I have very few pictures of all of the kids together.  We had been there for 2 hours before we knew it ... the park is awesome.  It was a fun afternoon/evening for all (and made the day go by quickly).


Yeah ... a good one of all of them.



A and K.  Cute one.


I'm on a blogging roll lately ... aren't I.  Well, the sleeping situation with K has been going a little better.  She definitely has a few OCD things issues at bedtime.  She always has to give you a hug, then a kiss and then she has to say goodnight first.  ALWAYS in that order.  You can't mix it up.  You have to say goodnight exactly how she says it or she'll say it again ... and again.  Then she'll say, "See you tomorrow".  You have to repeat it (the same way).  Now it's gone on to where she'll say, "See you first" (I repeat it).  "See you second" (I repeat), "See you third" (I repeat), sometimes you'll get another "See you tomorrow" or "See you in the morning."  If you don't say it exactly how she says it ... anxiety.  What's next???  Are we going to eventually get to "See you tenth???"  I hope not.  Her idiosyncrasies worry me a little.  I'll say whatever it takes to get her to go to bed.

No comments: