Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Homework

The most wonderful thing happened the other day.  Our friend A (Misty's daughter) was at our house after school and offered to help M with his homework.  It was GLORIOUS.  He ran right over, sat down and finished in a snap.  The assignment was to write down all of the months of the year.  If he had to do that with Brian or I, it would have taken forever because he complains and doesn't try.  She helped him spell the months but otherwise he did it all by himself.  That's the frustrating thing for me.  I know the homework is easy for him, he just doesn't want to do it.  A sure is an angel ... she's 8, a huge help to me and the kids love her.  Maybe I should hire her to help him everyday.

Checking his work.




He never smiles when we do homework.




A cute one of the 3 of them.

1 comment:

Oka said...

Was blog lurking today through "Next Blog"

I just want to say...Put her on retainer until she can no longer produce those results from him. You may give her the love for teaching as well as a small tutoring fee. He may love to learn.