Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Photos

I'm finally getting around to posting photos of the Mother's Day gifts I received from the kids. I post these images (not because anyone else really cares) but because I'm (still) planning on making a book out of this blog for my kiddos someday.

M made a Lavender Sachet at school with his photo on it (with a lot of help, I'm sure).

K made a present for me while at Willy's. She was so proud and couldn't wait for me to open it.

Sand art with a seashell in a vase. I can't believe she didn't tell me what it was. I guess she keeps secrets pretty well.

Finally, some more pictures of K. A cute one of her in M's dugout.

finally broke out the Easy-Bake oven the other day and made yellow cake with chocolate frosting. The kids had a blast.



K's cheesy face while making our cake.



Off to get ready for my Reno trip ... TTYL

No comments: