Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Frusterated

I'm going to vent/rant for a minute. While I LOVE my new laptop, I absolutely hate blogging on it. For some reason, you can't cut/paste or copy/move photos while in Blogger. In order to do so, you have to go into the HTML and try to find them and move them that way. Then, for some reason, the spacing between pictures gets all jacked up and you can't fix it. Also, sometimes when I try to center my captions, it makes all the text centered (for the entire post). Takes me twice as long for a single post. I thought maybe it was Windows Vista and I could just blog on Brian's laptop (since he has Windows XP) but no such luck. His does the same thing! Anybody out there have a laptop and blog? If so, let me know if I'm just doing something wrong or what. PLEASE.

I have to go to bed ... working a 12 tomorrow.

No comments: