Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Last game of the season

M had his last game of the season on Sunday and boy was it hot outside. The temperature hit 100+ but he played his best game to date. He was such a trooper ... never complained even once. He hit the ball both times on his first swing. The first ball made it to 2nd base and his second ball made it all the way into the outfield. He was so proud of himself (mom was also quite proud). He stopped a few ball in the field and threw the ball right to 1st base also. Brian's parents were in town so we all headed straight to the pool to cool off after the game.

M said such a cute thing before his parents got here on Saturday. While coming out of the bathroom he yelled out, "when is the backup going to be here." He must have heard Brian and I talking the day before.


Love it ... look at how red his cheeks were. He even has a little dirt on his nose.

A rare moment where they actually like each other. They let us sit in the dug-out with the kids yesterday because it was so hot. She leaned in to give M "huggies."


Hangin'out.

My mom and Aunt Joy came to last weeks game. My Aunt Joy was visiting from Michigan.

An action shot of M warming up

Another cute one of M sitting in the dugout. I couldn't resist ... it was his last game.

Horsie Grandpa ... poor guy. The kids wouldn't let him stop giving them rides and he has back problems!

A quiet moment between M and Grammy.


I LOVE this picture of M and Aunt Joy. He politely asked her, "can I sit on your lap?" I explained to him before she got here that he had to be careful with her because she was elderly and fragile. He sat there and never moved a muscle.

Thank god for having company the last 2 weekends. The kids have been a challenge lately with fighting and waking up at night. I feel like we're going through the newborn stage again. I was able to sneak out and see a movie while Brian's parents were here on Saturday (Brian was at work). I saw Obsessed with Beyonce. Basically a remake of Fatal Attraction but was so good. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

I haven't posted many pictures of K because she isn't as cooperative. M likes to have me take photos of him so he can look at them on the computer. Another funny M story. The other day Brian, M and K rode their bikes to the park (K on the back of Brian's). While M was playing on the monkey bars, he had a blister that broke. I guess M cried hysterically and said he couldn't ride his bike home without a bandaid. I guess M was a mess. Brian didn't know what to do because I was at work and they were stuck at the park so he took off his sock, used his keys to cuts holes for his fingers and slipped it on his arm. M was content and able to ride home. He has been wearing his "cast" for the last week. He even came in to my room in the middle of the night that evening to show me. Finally, I got him to take it off so we could wash it!!

Lots of other things to say but I have to go to work ... will write more when I get a chance. I'm looking forward to tomorrow ... Dyan and I are heading to Reno for a girls night. Some pool time and gambling. I can't wait. Maybe we'll will BIG.


No comments: