Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Batter Up!

We signed M up for T-Ball on Saturday so Brian decided it was time to get him a real bat and a T-Ball set-up. So far, M's been enjoying it. My biggest concern is the potential for serious bodily injury to his sister if he hits her in the head with the bat so we've been keeping the bat under lock and key for now. I managed to get one decent picture.

M funny. The other day I went in to put M to bed and there were about 20 books from our bookshelf in his room on the floor. I was irritated because I had just cleaned the entire upstairs a few hours prior and put away all of their books that were littering the floor. I annoyingly asked him why all of my books were in here on the floor (nursing books, manuals, etc.) He said, "Daddy was making me mad so I took HIS privileges away!!" Brian said not only did M do it but he enlisted his sister to help. It was so funny, I couldn't even be mad at him.


Our future Dustin Pedroia, right? (he's from Woodland, CA)
Come on, make Mommy and Daddy some money. M bats left handed.


The kids took a bubble bath in my tub tonight and I accidentally put too much bubble bath in. They had a great time... but I had quite a mess to clean up. I asked them to get together for a picture and this is what they did. I love it... and after they were done giving each other a hug she looked at him and said she loved him and he kissed her hand. I guess they really do like each other sometimes.


My goofy girl.


"I really gotta go potty Mom."

We had a blast in San Francisco on Sunday. I've been searching for good clam chowder in a bread bowl for sometime and have been disappointed by all the restaurants we've tried in Pier 39. Finally, we found the place. We got some from the Fisherman's Grotto stand (in Fisherman's Wharf) and ate at a bench in the warm sun. Delicious! The kids had been cooped up in the car for an hour and a half and we knew not to push our luck with a restaurant. M and K fed Goldfish crackers to the pigeons and Brian and I were actually able to enjoy our lunch and talk. The weather was beautiful.... almost 70 degrees.

Goodnight.

No comments: