Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Ski Time

Last week, Brian and Mason went skiing for the last time this season (probably).  Kyla and I rode up there with them so we could watch them.  While the boys were skiing, Kyla and I went to Truckee to browse around in the shops and have lunch.  I was disappointed, a lot of the cute stores up there had closed down.  We enjoyed lunch, hot cocoa, walked around a little and then it was time to pick up the boys.  Kyla and I have such a great relationship ... I love the girl time.


I was absolutely shocked at how well Mason was able to ski.  He did great, didn't look nervous or anything.  No fear.  I could just tell that he loved having me there watching him.


My boys ... I just love em'.


Go Buddy!


Posing on the way down.  What a ham.


I couldn't believe he came down this big hill!  I may have to try to learn how to ski next year.  If my 6 year old can do it, I should be able to, right?


I thought he was going to fall because he kept waving and holding both arms in the air.  Finally Brian told him to just ski!


Love this one.


Sneaky girl ... trying to get me with a snowball.

No comments: