Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter 2011

The kids woke up early on Easter morning to run out and look at their Easter baskets and find eggs.  The Easter Bunny left them water guns, a few little toys, a chocolate bunny and some jelly beans.  They ran around the house, found the eggs as quick as they could and couldn't wait to get their hands on their chocolate bunnies.  "For breakfast?" 

Mason's M & M Chocolate Bunny.


Kyla had no time for pictures.


We went out to Chrissy's house to celebrate Easter.  She's a very close friend of our family ... just like family really.  Each time we go to Coalinga, we go out to her house.  She has property outside of town and has lots of animals.  The kids love her too.  We had a huge Easter Egg Hunt.  They had 100+ eggs to search for.


I know... I forgot their Easter Baskets.  Mother of the Year, huh?


Mason was out of control.


Jace, Chrissy's nephew is 5 and such a sweet boy.  The kids played so well together, we hardly saw them.  The nice thing about being out at Chrissy's house is that they can just run around.  I was able to let my guard down and really enjoy the day.  The adults played games.


"MOM, not right now!"


That's my boy.


Auntie and Kyla.  I don't have very many pictures of them.


My mom turned 65 on April 29th.  My sister and I went together and are taking her on a 4 night cruise to Mexico and Catalina Island in June.  Lacie's coming too, it'll be just the girls.  My mom was shocked.  We are all so excited.


I love you, Mom!  Happy Birthday.

No comments: