Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

BIG News

Kyla lost a tooth!!  After coming home from school, Kyla came running into the house screaming, "I have a loose tooth!"  I was so surprised.  Mason was at least half way through Kindergarten before he lost any teeth.  Kyla lost her tooth while playing at the park today.  She actually lost the tooth and thinks she may have swallowed it.  When I told her what was going to happen if she swallowed the tooth, she giggled hysterically. 

Drafting the letter.





Front bottom tooth.  For the past week, Kyla has been eating with her head tilted to the side because it hurts to chew on that tooth.  I told her that she didn't need to tilt her head, she could just chew on the other side but she insisted that she had to.  She was relieved to be able to hold her head up straight while eating dinner tonight.


She's ready.


"Tooth Fairy,  I lost my tooth while I was playing with Nicholas."


Mason also wrote letters to the tooth fairy tonight.  The first one said, "I lost my tooth" and the second one said, "I would like some $5.00 bills."  Of course, he was fibbing.  He said it's worth a try.

No comments: