Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Kyla - Life of the party

While walking around Golden Gate Park, we stumbled upon a stage.  Kyla couldn't get up there quick enough, she even threw her ice cream away.  Brian went to get the car but Mason and I were seated by Kyla in the front row.  She then proceeded to sing and dance for about 10 minutes!  In front of everyone ... she didn't care ... she thrived on the attention.  Why can't I be more like her?  So much as speaking in front of people scares me to death.  She sang Summer Nights from the Grease Soundtrack (several times), Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland, part of Need You Know by Lady Antebellum as well as various Christmas songs.  It was adorable.  Would you believe I didn't have my video camera or even my phone with me.  Ugh.  I took tons of pictures.  Here are several.






























Saved the best for last.  Oh my.  I have to get this girl into some singing or dance classes.

1 comment:

~she~ said...

Wow...she's really into it!